Android Messages on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store App category Communication called Android Messages. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Android Messages makes it easy to communicate with anyone by using SMS MMS and more. Stay in touch with friends and family send group texts and share your favorite pictures videos and audio messages.
Select or take pictures and videos directly from the app and share easily. You can even send audio messages to your contacts.
Search through contacts and conversation threads to find exactly what you are looking for.
A colorful intuitive design makes communicating faster and more fun.
Block people you dont want to hear from and archive messages. No interruptions when you dont want them!
Send audio messages emoji stickers or your location.
On supported carriers you can send messages over WiFi or your data network see when friends have read your message and more.
Android Messages is supported on devices running Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
Also Read: Clue on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Android Messages on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Android Messages on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Android Messages for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Android Messages to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Android Messages and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Android Messages in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Android Messages to run it on big screens.
Source: Android Messages(Google Play)