Checkers on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store Game category Board called Checkers. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
I created my Checkers app as example of good checkers for me and posted it on store as free board game for you.
I hope you enjoy it and get a lot pleasure from playing. :
support ten different rules of checkers
seven levels of difficulty
two players mode
game assistant Helper
five themes dark light gold art and black
some help about rules
English Checkers also called American Checkers
Thai Checkers also called Makhos
You can help me expand and do it better.
If you have some comments and suggestions then can write it here. I will read your reviews and go ahead!
Also Read: Earn to Die 2 on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Checkers on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Checkers on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Checkers for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Checkers to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Checkers and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Checkers in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Checkers to run it on big screens.
Source: Checkers(Google Play)