Chess on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store Game category Board called Chess. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Chess in your Android
Chess is a board game for two players. It is played on a square board made of 64 smaller squares with eight squares on each side. Each player starts with sixteen pieces: eight pawns two knights two bishops two rooks one queen and one king. The goal of the game is for each player to try and checkmate the king of the opponent. Checkmate is a threat 39check39 to the opposing king which no move can stop. It ends the game.
During the game the two opponents take turns to move one of their pieces to a different square of the board. One player 39White39 has pieces of a light color the other player 39Black39 has pieces of a dark color. There are rules about how pieces move and about taking the opponent39s pieces off the board. The player with white pieces always makes the first move. Because of this White has a small advantage and wins more often than Black in tournament games.
Chess is popular and is often played in competitions called chess tournaments. It is enjoyed in many countries and is a national hobby in Russia.
five different themes
seven levels of difficulty
two players mode
game assistant Helper
Also Read: Farm Heroes Saga on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Chess on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Chess on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Chess for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Chess to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Chess and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Chess in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Chess to run it on big screens.
Source: Chess(Google Play)