Dancing Line on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store Game category Arcade called Dancing Line. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Dancing Line combines fastpaced gameplay with a carefully selected soundtrack to create an experience like no other. Featuring different worlds of increasing difficulty each one paints a unique picture and evokes different emotions. The key is to not only watch for obstacles and traps but also play to the music. Listen to the beat and the melody and after a short while you will find yourself doing better and better.
Come on! Test your reflexes and rhythm skills! See the surprises and wonders every level holds for you.
Guide an evergrowing Line through a multiple of environments listening carefully to the music. Tap the screen to make a sharp turn avoiding obstacles and reacting to the World changing before your eyes.
1. Original background music
2. Multiple levels of increasing difficulty with their own stories
3. Very simple practice mode with only one finger tap
4. Music is the key to guide you
Are you having problems? Send email to dancinglinecmcm.com
Cheetah Mobile is now sincerely inviting all the amazing mobile game developers globally to achieve mutual success! we are looking forward to the great games! Contact us on: publishingcmplaycmcm.com
Terms of Service: http:www.cmcm.comprotocolsitetos.html
Ad Choice: http:www.cmcm.comprotocolsiteadchoice.html
Also Read: Choices: Stories You Play on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Dancing Line on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Dancing Line on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Dancing Line for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Dancing Line to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Dancing Line and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Dancing Line in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Dancing Line to run it on big screens.
Source: Dancing Line(Google Play)