It’s been a long time since Android Emulators showed up and upset the application and gaming industry. Being the main Emulators Bluestacks works practically for everybody, in any case, if because of some reason Bluestacks isn’t working, we have Andy OS for you, for some, it ends up being far better than both the forms of Bluestacks. In spite of the fact that Andy OS couldn’t progress toward becoming as acclaimed as Bluestacks is however certain it has every one of the qualities and highlights some other Emulator, giving you another vibe, very unique in relation to other Android Emulators. It breaks the hindrance between your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X fueled Macbook/iMac. Andy OS even comes conveniently when you come up short on capacity and gives you a chance to utilize your shrewd gadget as a controller while playing recreations on Windows PC and Mac. It keeps you refreshed with the most recent Android adaptation and with consistently passing an ever-increasing number of highlights and changes are presented. Andy opens up the entryways of play stores containing more than 2 million applications and amusements to you, we should investigate its establishment procedure in detail.
Download and Install Apps for PC using Andy OS
First, head over to the links provided below and download the latest version of Andy OS. Once downloaded, initiate the installation by clicking on the downloaded file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
- Upon completion, launch Andy OS, at first it will boot which requires a significant amount of time. Just sit back and relax through that.
- Once Andy OS boots itself, you’ll see a sleek interface of Andy OS. From here on, everything is easy.
- Setup Google play store by adding a Google account, you can either create a new one for this purpose or can use existing one as well.
- Now navigate back to Home and launch Google play store. In the play store look for your desired application and install it like you normally do on your Android device.
- That’s it! you have successfully installed Andy OS.