Dropbox on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store App category Productivity called Dropbox. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Dropbox is a creative collaboration space designed to reduce busywork bring your files together in one central place and safely sync them across all your devicesso you can access them anytime anywhere. And sending large files is easy even to people who dont have a Dropbox account. Features like the doc scanner shared folders offline access and more make collaborating with others simple.
Work on files with others through shared folders
Use the document scanner to turn receipts whiteboards and notes into PDFs
Comment on files to share feedback with your team
Sync share and edit Word Excel and PowerPoint files
We39d love to hear from you! Join the Dropbox community: www.dropboxforum.com
Terms of Service: https:www.dropbox.compricingterms
Also Read: Jetpack Joyride on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Dropbox on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Dropbox on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Dropbox for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Dropbox to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Dropbox and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Dropbox in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Dropbox to run it on big screens.
Source: Dropbox(Google Play)