Fallen Shapes on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store Game category Puzzle called Fallen Shapes. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Fallen Shapes: A fast and fun arcade puzzle game that will test your endurance and timing.
Four types of shapes are falling from above.
You must guide them into their corresponding holograms.
The more you play the faster the speed.
Unlock New Shapes!!
Complete challenges to unlock cool new looks!
Compete On The Leaderboards
Bring your scores to the top! and compete against your friends.
Test your skill and unlock all of the achievements.
So many triangles rectangles squares and circles!
Can you destroy them all?
One mistake and its over.
Got what it takes?! Lets find out
Also Read: Star Wars: KOTOR on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Fallen Shapes on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Fallen Shapes on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Fallen Shapes for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Fallen Shapes to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Fallen Shapes and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Fallen Shapes in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Fallen Shapes to run it on big screens.
Source: Fallen Shapes(Google Play)