Google Assistant on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store App category Productivity called Google Assistant. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
The Google Assistant app provides another way to launch the Assistant thats already available on your phone. It allows you to quickly access your Google Assistant with one tap. You can still access your Assistant by pressing and holding down your home button or by simply saying quotHey Google.quot
Remind yourself to send a birthday card make calls hands free during your commute and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. You personal Google is here to help. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime anywhere.
With the Google Assistant you can:
Make quick phone calls on the go quotCall Momquot
Send text messages quotText Sara I am running latequot
Set reminders quotRemind me to buy a birthday gift for Johnquot
Take a selfie quotTake a selfiequot
Set calendar events quotSet a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 79quot
Play music quotPlay jazz music on YouTubequot
Navigate places quotGet me directions homequot
Weather information quotDo I need an umbrella today?quot
Receive updates on the latest news quotTell me the newsquot
Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant Google Search v7.11 or higher and minimum memory requirements.
You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
Also Read: Antivirus Dr.Web Light on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Google Assistant on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Google Assistant on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Google Assistant for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Google Assistant to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Google Assistant and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Google Assistant in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Google Assistant to run it on big screens.
Source: Google Assistant(Google Play)