Google Docs on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store App category Productivity called Google Docs. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Create edit and collaborate with others on documents from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Docs app. With Docs you can:
Create new documents or edit existing files
Share documents and collaborate in the same document at the same time.
Work anywhere anytime even offline
Add and respond to comments.
Never worry about losing your work everything is saved automatically as you type.
Research right in Docs with Explore
Open edit and save Word documents.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
Also Read: Vector Full on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Google Docs on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Google Docs on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Google Docs for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Google Docs to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Google Docs and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Google Docs in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Google Docs to run it on big screens.
Source: Google Docs(Google Play)