Google on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store App category Tools called Google. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
The Google app keeps you in the know about the things you care about. Find quick answers explore your interests and get a feed of stories and updates on topics that matter to you. The more you use the Google app the better it gets.
Search and browse:
Nearby stores and restaurants
Live sports scores and schedules
Movies times casts and reviews
Videos and images
News stock information and more
Anything youd find on the web
Get personalized updates in your feed:
Stay in the know about topics that interest you
Start your morning with weather and top news
Get updates on sports movies and events
Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
Get stories about your interests and hobbies
Follow interesting topics right from Search results
Google will automatically optimize results to improve loading on bad connections
If Google cannot complete a Search youll get a notification with the search results once you regain connection
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http:www.google.comsearchabout
some features of the Google feed might not be available in all countries
Also Read: Jackpot Party Casino Slots: 777 Free Slot Machines on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Google on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Google on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Google for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Google to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Google and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Google in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Google to run it on big screens.
Source: Google(Google Play)