Lyft on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store App category Maps & Navigation called Lyft. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Need a lift? Use Lyft to get an affordable ride in minutes. Instead of hailing a cab or waiting for the bus just request a car with the tap of a button and get picked up by a nearby friendly driver wholl take you to your destination right away. Enjoy a welcoming affordable and memorable ride today.
Our app is cheaper than a taxi faster than the bus and easy to use
Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up simply open the app and request a ride.
Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again with Lyft you pay through your phone. Its easy fast and secure.
Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOUs.
About Our Drivers
All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highestrated drivers are allowed on the road.
Lyft provides a firstofitskind 1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions whove chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting going out at night and getting to events. Next time you need a ride skip the bus taxi or car service and choose Lyft.
Prices vary based on market condition.
By downloading the app you agree to receive communications from us including push notifications. You can opt out of receiving push notifications through your device settings
Also Read: Google Play Games on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Lyft on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Lyft on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Lyft for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Lyft to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Lyft and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Lyft in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Lyft to run it on big screens.
Source: Lyft(Google Play)