Minesweeper Pro on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store Game category Puzzle called Minesweeper Pro. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Enjoy the classic look and feel of the Minesweeper game as you try to mark the mines without uncovering one. You use the numbers of a revealed square to tell you how many mines are next to that square. Using logic you figure out where the mines are and mark them. Watch out! If you make a mistake a mine will explode!
There are two themes available: Classic and Light.
Also Read: VK on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Minesweeper Pro on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Minesweeper Pro on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Minesweeper Pro for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Minesweeper Pro to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Minesweeper Pro and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Minesweeper Pro in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Minesweeper Pro to run it on big screens.
Source: Minesweeper Pro(Google Play)