Pou on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store Game category Casual called Pou. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Do you have what it takes to take care of your very own alien pet?! Feed it clean it play with it and watch it grow up while leveling up and unlocking different wallpapers and outfits to satisfy your unique taste. How will YOU customize your POU?
Feed and take care of Pou and watch it grow!
Play Games in the Game Room and collect Coins!
Experiment with Potions at the Lab!
Customize Pou39s appearance!
Try out new Outfits Hats and Eyeglasses!
Customize each room39s Wallpaper!
Unlock Achievements and Special items!
Visit and play with your friends!
Talk to Pou and listen back!
We39re always listening to your suggestions to improve Pou and add new stuff! If you have any issue with the game just contact us and we will help you! we can39t reply to comments
Pou is available in English French Spanish Catalan Portuguese Italian German Dutch Danish Polish Hungarian Romanian Czech Slovak Russian Japanese Korean Chinese Persian and Arabic.
Also Read: War Robots on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Pou on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Pou on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Pou for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Pou to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Pou and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Pou in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Pou to run it on big screens.
Source: Pou(Google Play)