Rider on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store Game category Arcade called Rider. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Get ready for some flippin39 action!
Perform insane stunts while you cruise through the neverending world of Rider! Grab your motorcycle and start flipping like a maniac!
Complete 100 Challenges
Collect 40 Awesome Bikes including 4 Secrets
Receive Daily Rewards
Complete all 32 Levels
Unlock 10 Themes
Compare your highscore with players worldwide
Make insane stunts!
Download now and push your skills to the limit in Rider!
Also Read: The Game of Life on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Rider on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Rider on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Rider for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Rider to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Rider and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Rider in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Rider to run it on big screens.
Source: Rider(Google Play)