Rolling Sky on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store Game category Board called Rolling Sky. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Rolling SkyGoogle Play Best Game of 2016which is a game that pushes the boundaries of your speed and reaction. The splendid 3D effect scene enables you to experience the imaginary traps and barriers. Now let39s control the ball and conquer the world by overcoming challenges.
How to play?
Drag the ball left or right to avoid all obstacles and try not to fall off the track! Challenge your speed with the rhythm of the music and try your best to win each round!
Onetouch control with simple operations
Stunning 3D worlds and effects
Rich scenes including Massif Cosmos Forest Snowfield Inferno and lots more!
A challenge to test your ultimate speed and fast reflexes!
Follow and contact us:
Its always pleasant to receive your valuable suggestions.We invite you to suggest game improvements bugs or general feedback! Contact us!
Also Read: MARVEL Future Fight on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Rolling Sky on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Rolling Sky on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Rolling Sky for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Rolling Sky to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Rolling Sky and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Rolling Sky in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Rolling Sky to run it on big screens.
Source: Rolling Sky(Google Play)