Sonic MapParkour for MCPE on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store App category Books & Reference called Sonic MapParkour for MCPE. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Sonic is a speedbased platform game. This is a parkour map for Minecraft Pocket Edition which uses a similar type of level design and it also uses command blocks to give the players different effects such as speed and jump boosts. Its a pretty fun map to play and especially if you got some friends which you can compete against.
Sonic Parkour a map for parkour in Minecraft PE different from other maps for parkour high speed. It is a command map in which players can receive different bonuses for example increases in speed and height of jumps. Show to your friends that you worldbest parkour!
How to play?
Make sure to let all players join before starting the game. Theres no countdown built in so youll need to do that part yourselves. Its important that you always step on the pressure plates since theyll enabledisable different speed boosts.
Free download App
Lattest version app
Include installation guide
1. This app need internet connection to use make sure your device connect with internet.
2. This is not a game and does not belong to its creators all materials are consistent with the principle of fair use of all united states law. if you find a volation of copyright or noncompliance please contact us immediately. The name minecraft the minecraft brand and assets are the property of minecraft mojang AB Company or its owner. all rights reserved. In accordance with http:account.mojang.comdocumentsbrandguidelines
Also Read: Roll Ball Rolling The Ball 2 on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Sonic MapParkour for MCPE on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Sonic MapParkour for MCPE on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Sonic MapParkour for MCPE for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Sonic MapParkour for MCPE to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Sonic MapParkour for MCPE and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Sonic MapParkour for MCPE in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Sonic MapParkour for MCPE to run it on big screens.