Wallpapers on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store App category Personalization called Wallpapers. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Make the most of your display with beautiful wallpapers and advanced features. Choose one of your own photos an image from the Google Earth collection a scenic landscape from Google and more. Change it as often as you like so your phone always represents your style.
Enjoy a collection that keeps on growing. Access images from Google Earth Google and other partners.
Double your fun. Show the world one wallpaper on your lock screen and keep one for yourself on your home screen. Requires Android 7.0 Nougat and above.
Start each day fresh. Pick your favorite category and youll get a new wallpaper image each day.
PhotosMediaFiles: Needed to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Storage: Needed to display the currently set wallpaper and to allow you to use custom photos as wallpaper.
Also Read: WhatsApp Messenger on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing Wallpapers on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce Wallpapers on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install Wallpapers for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, Wallpapers to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select Wallpapers and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find Wallpapers in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on Wallpapers to run it on big screens.
Source: Wallpapers(Google Play)