YouTube on PC: We are here today to introduce you to a stunning App that has presented most recently in the play store App category Video Players & Editors called YouTube. The amusement is super enjoyable to experience in spite of the way that it is a pretending activity diversion in a genuine sense.
Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching from the hottest music videos to whats trending in gaming entertainment news and more. Subscribe to channels you love share with friends and watch on any device.
With a new design you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos your subscriptions or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels create playlists edit and upload videos express yourself with comments or shares cast a video to your TV and more all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
Browse personal recommendations on the Home tab
See the latest from your favorite channels on the Subscriptions tab
Look up videos youve watched and liked on the Account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
Let people know how you feel with likes comments and shares
Upload and edit your own videos with filters and music all inside the app
Also Read: Tinder on PC / Windows 7.8.10 & MAC.
Introducing YouTube on PC and Laptop is somewhat unique in relation to that of Android or iOS, be that as it may, don’t worry, we have everything secured. All you require is to take after the offered directions to introduce YouTube on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 running PC/Laptops and OS X controlled MacBook/iMac.
Download and Install YouTube for PC – Windows & Mac
- First, download and install the Android Emulator of your choice, Links of a few famous Android Emulators and their Guides to Install are given here:
Bluestacks | Andy OS | Remix OS Player
- After successfully downloading and setting up the Emulator, launch it.
- Now in the first row of installed apps, look for Google play store search menu.
- Upon locating the search menu type, YouTube to get Google play store’s search results.
- From the search results, select YouTube and click on it to initiate the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, you’ll find YouTube in All Apps section.
- That’s it, just click on YouTube to run it on big screens.
Source: YouTube(Google Play)